Plenty has happened as usual, but as I have seen most of you, it will be a summary!
- There was a second 90th Birthday party - this time of of my volunteer friends: Stan.
- There were 5 TREC competitions for Darcy and I (coming 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th), and overall 6th in the national league - yay :)
- Diving on the South Coast at Swanage, Weymouth and Portland - going through the Durdle Door was the highlight!
- Many trips to Rollerworld - the most amazing cheesy place in Colchester! And several trips Ice-skating along the same theme!
- A few trips to buffet Chinese - mmmmm
- Long weekend at Elvedon Center Parcs - subtropical swimming paradise still amazing!
- Several drunken nights out in Colchester with great friends :) :)
- Extreme fundraising events: Abseiling down the side of a hospital, Bungee jumping off a HUGE crane at the pub and a 5k Fun Run
- Extreme holiday: Cycling London - Paris in 3 days, what an experience!
- Diving on the East Coast in Norfolk, beautiful setting, and excellent scaring of fishermen!
- Saw many live bands (Kaisers, Scouting 4 Girls, Amy Winehouse, Zutons, Wurzels) and of course 'The Feeling' 3 times more (Newmarket, V-Festival, Southend).
- Made lots of celebratory cakes, and received the best in return!
- Again had a brilliant week on Isle of Arran with amazing people :)
- Learnt that I have inherited my mum's ability to face-paint (ladybirds a speciality!)
- Got to 2 Theme Parks - Thorpe Park & Terra Mitica
- Holiday at the villa in Spain - great times despite the rain!
- Many visits to many parts of the country to see friends (York, Bristol, Bournemouth, Maidenhead, Crowthorne to name a few!)
- An amazing Diving holiday in Egypt :) :) :)
- A great weekend in the Peak District meeting other BTCV people from across the country
- Wearing a dress!!!
- And of course lots and lots of time spent working to be able to afford all of the above!!
A few things happening before the end of the year, including Christmas Parties, more birthdays, more work and moving house in my spare time!
Hope everyone else had such a great year, and is looking forward to the future.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!